McDonald’s food is made with quality, fresh ingredients which are sourced from their local suppliers in India with whom we have partnered over two decades now. McDonald’s has continuously been enhancing menu and nutritional choices in response to customers’ needs and nutrition preferences.
So, visit this April visit at your nearest McDonald’s Outlet & the best thing is that pay using your FreeCharge wallet and Get flat 100% additional cash back on any McDonald’s Burger. Delicious Burgers now at discount (Max. Cashback is Rs.185)
How to get this Offer?
- Download the FreeCharge App
- Log in with your Snapdeal/FreeCharge account
- Load money in your FreeCharge Wallet
- Click on Pay Merchant to generate your #OnTheGo Pin
- Enter your Mobile number & OnTheGo Pin on the EDC machine/Card swipe machine
- Enjoy the cashback in your FreeCharge balance
Terms & Conditions:
- You get 100% Cashback on any Burger when you pay with FreeCharge at McDonald’s Outlets in selected state [i.e., Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh (Indore only), Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra & Kerala only].
- Maximum cashback is Rs.185 from FreeCharge
- Valid only once per User
- Promotion valid till 17th April 2016 or till stocks last.
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet within 24 hours, which can be redeemed within 185 days from the date of credit, and is non-transferable.
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using FreeCharge Wallet, and partial payment is not allowed.
- In case of order cancellation/refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
- FreeCharge & McDonald’s reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice.
- In an event misuse of the promotional offer or cashback, identified by FreeCharge, it reserves right to remove the cashback or cancel the transaction. In this event, the user may have to submit documents for proof & identity validation
- For all other queries, please email them – firstname.lastname@example.org