ASPHALT nitro is the Gameloft’s new arcade racing game for Android. It is the perfect example of good things in small packages. You can enjoy a unique and advanced driving experience on your phone with this game. Various interesting features are there included in the game for you to enjoy, and a list of features is given below.
Asphalt Nitro v1.2 Overview:
The Asphalt racing game series is a very popular game for smartphone gamers, mainly because of the gorgeous graphics and the smooth gameplay. Asphalt Nitro is a compact game with a file size of 26MB before installation and 100MB after it. This should work brilliantly for users who have basic Android smartphones with limited internal storage.This game features a variety of cars from some of the most famous manufacturers brands in the world, such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Aston Martin. The best part is that you can easily customize the cars by adding various improvements and changing the color whenever you want.
Asphalt nitro Feature lists:
Burn Up The Streets & The Sky:
- Take your amazing speed machines and push them miles beyond their limits.
- Hit the ramps and take the race to new heights.
- Maneuver through the air while pulling off mind-blowing stunts.
- Challenge opponents in 8 different game modes, including Gate Drift, Knockdown, and much more.
- Police Chase mode is back for the first time since the earliest days of the series.
- Beat your friends in asynchronous races!
Circle The Globe:
- Race across some of the gorgeous locations on Earth, each recreated with stunning graphics. From Brazil to China, you’ve got a whole world to explore.
- Discover loads of hidden shortcuts to help you completely dust the competition.
- Application stability improved
- Fixed missing control sensitivity bar on some devices
- Minor bugs fixed
How to Install?
- Download Apk from below Link.
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- Done. Enjoy!
Asphalt Nitro v1.2.1 APK works on any device running Android 4.0 and up.