IDM (Internet Download Manager ) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 10 times faster, supports resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. The simple graphic user interface makes IDM user-friendly and easy to use. IDM has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet, Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
Internet Download Manager v6.25 Overview:
Version 6.25 Added Windows 10 compatibility. Fixed compatibility problems with different browsers including Internet Explorer 11, all Mozilla Firefox versions up to Mozilla Firefox Aurora, Google Chrome. Improved FLV grabber to save videos from web players on web pages, Google Video, MySpace TV, and other popular sites.
Internet Download Manager Feature Lists:
- All popular browsers and applications are supported.
- Download Speed Acceleration.
- Easy downloading with one click.
- Simple installation wizard.
- Advanced Browser Integration.
- Video grabber.
- Customizable Interface
- Automatic Antivirus checking.
- IDM supports main authentication protocols – Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos.
- Drag and Drop.
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber.
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers.
- Built-in Scheduler.
- IDM is multilingual.
- Download All feature.
- Download Resume.
- Download Categories.
- Quick Update Feature.
- Download limits.
- Dynamic Segmentation and Performance.