CCleaner is a program that will scan your device for temporary files or private browser information and deletes it from your device. It is a freeware system optimization, privacy, and cleaning tool that removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It allows you to keep your device running efficiently while protecting your sensitive information.
CCleaner v.5.12.5431 Overview:
CCleaner helps to remove unused and temporary files from your system – allowing it to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. CCleaner also comes with a registry scanner that scans for invalid references (advanced users).
- Less Errors & Crashes-CCleaner’s patented registry cleaner clears out this clutter to make your PCmore stable.
- Safer Browsing-CCleaner erases your browser search history and cookies, so any internet browsing you do stays confidential, and your identity remains anonymous.
- Quicker Startup-CCleaner helps you get to work, or play faster by letting you disable unneeded programs.
- Optimizes the performance.
- Helps in cleaning temporary files as well as registry files.
- Increases online security.
- Can free up lots of space.
- Got built-in Registry Cleaner.
- Simple user interface.
What’s New on CCleaner v.5.12.5431?
- Improved Firefox 42 cache cleaning.
- Improved Google Chrome download history cleaning.
- Improved skip UAC on Windows 10
- Improved detection and cleaning of portable browsers.
- Optimized cleaning rules loading routine.
- Improved localization and language support.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
System Requirements For CCleaner v5.12.5431:
Minimum system requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
Memory (RAM): Min.512MB required.
Hard Disk Space: 50MB of free space required.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.