A blog is the blogging upon thoughts, ideas, experiences and more all in one place in the web.
Now today’s web community is filled with blogs, and they become very attractive. Various news stories, opinions, reviews, discussions, and many more brought to a big audience worldwide through these blogs. One excellent way to use a blog is to tell the world how you feel about something. Using the blog to express yourself openly can help you to vent off some cool pieces of your mind without offending anyone.
Well, I think YES!
If you think you will enjoy writing and have some interesting/useful knowledge, experience, ideas or stories to share, honestly I don’t know another way to spend your time that can lead to a bigger impact or payoff. Blogging can be the most valuable thing you ever do.
Here are 20+ compelling reasons to start a blog:
- It helps you to express your thoughts, ideas, and opinions: You have something to say about your hobby, new learning, movie reviews, project, etc. The blog is the place to speak and be heard.
- Blogging gives us a voice: We all have something to say, even if we don’t think of ourselves as a writer or speaker. The blog gives you a place, free from censorship and criticism to say what is on your heart and find other people who connect with what you believe.
- You’ll become a writer: At its core, writing is communication. Blogging is about recording your thoughts on paper and compelling others to agree with them. To that end, writing (just like every other form of communication that has ever existed) improves with practice. Blogging does not force you to become a writer, and it will just happen as you do it.
- You will live a more intentional life: Once you start writing about your life and the thoughts that shape it, you will begin thinking more intentionally about who you are, whom you are becoming, and whether you like what you see or not. So that just may be reason enough to get started.
- Establish yourself as an Expert: Blogs are the great platforms to establish yourself as an expert in your field. When you start a blog, you will find yourself always learning new things about your areas of interest so you can keep sharing without running dry of ideas.
- Opens up a new career opportunities: Blogging provides personal and professional growth. It helps you to develop your thoughts around a particular topic or area or idea, which will lead to learning more about that subject. This habit can build a unique expertise, which can result in new career opportunities.
- Build you BRAND, online: The existence of the internet and the online platform has helped many individuals to make their own brand and identity in the industry. One of the best ways to create, and control, your brand, is to write frequently on topics that you wish to be known.
- Helps to build your network: Interested in making new friends? Blogging on topics that interest you will allow you to network and create relationships with people who are interested in similar things.
- Can be your money making source: Earning decent income from your blog’s is possible once you create value with, and grow an audience around it. So if you are wise in this field, you can also earn a decent income from your blog.
- You can inspire others: Blogging not only changes your life, but it also changes the life of the reader. Moreover, because blogs are totally free for the audience and open to the public, on many levels, it is an act of giving. This is a selfless act of service to invest your time, energy and worldview into a piece of writing and then offer it free to anybody who wants to read it. Others will find inspiration in your writing, and that is an incredible feeling.
- Blogging serve as a private Journal: Blogging serves many of the same roles as a private journal, It train us to be an observant and gives weight to the personal growth that we are experiencing. It trains our mind to track life and articulate the changes we are experiencing. Your blog becomes a digital record of your life that is saved “in the cloud.” As a result, it cannot be lost or stolen or destroyed in a fire.
- Helps you to stay ahead of the curve: You have to stay on top of the news, trends and competitors to be a successful blogger. It also helps you be a leader, not a follower.
- Builds Confidence: With the help of blogging, you learn to recognize and develop your strength, and also improve on your weaknesses.
- You will find a platform to recommend: We all love to Support something that we found an enjoyable or beneficial. The fullness of joy is not experienced until we have shared that joy with others. The blog provides an opportunity to do that very thing, which also provides a platform to share the joy we have experienced and support good things we have discovered to others.
- Your blog fuels SEO: Search engines loves valuable content and will reward you for it.
- You do not have to be a professional designer: Many blogging platforms like WordPress, Blogger, and Tumblr are people-friendly and don’t require any advanced graphic skills.
- It creates free PR. Business: Journalists often interview bloggers as industry experts. Get some press