RAR Premium Apk v5.30 Build 39 for Android is an all-in-one, original, free, simple, easy and quick compression program and video files, archives, assistant, extractor, manager and even a basic file explorer.
RAR Premium Apk Overview:RAR Premium Apk is the Android version of a powerful desktop compressing tool the WinRAR. If you have been using WinRAR on your PC, then RAR is there on your Android phone or the tablet too to help you compress and decompress content on the go. Loaded with a bunch of impressive features in creating and extracting compressed archives, RAR lets you build highly compressed files which can then be stored locally or can be shared with someone else.
When it comes to creating archives, RAR can create ZIP and RAR archives while, in extraction content from different files, RAR supports multiple formats including RAR, ZIP, GZ, TAR, ISO, ARJ, and 7z.
With the latest version of RAR Android app from RARLAB, multi-part zip archives can be extracted. In previous releases, only single archives were supported. In addition to public .zip archives, RAR now supports the split file parts (.001, .002) too.
Moreover, you can use RAR as a primary file manager too. Also, to compressing and decompress archives, you can just view the files stored on your device by using RAR as a basic file explorer.
So to start managing zip and other compressed files on your Android phone or the tablet on the go, directly download and install RAR via its APK file. The direct download link to RAR APK file is given below.
RAR Premium Feature List:
- Can Set up a password before archiving.
- RAR, ZIP, and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd files compression.
- Unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO and ARJ archives.
- Unrar support for RAR5, UDF, and ISO9660.
- WinRAR benchmark to find the performance of RAR compression and decompression for your Android device.
- Multiple languages support for easier use.
- Use multiple CPU cores for quick compression and decompression.
- Compatible with Android 5.0 and up.
- File sizes less than 1 KB was displayed in bytes, less than 1 MB in kilobytes, less than 1 GB in megabytes. Previously it was in bytes up to 1 MB and in kilobytes up to 1 GB.
- When extracting a single selected folder from 7z archive, extraction stopped after unpacking the first file contained in such folder. This bug did not happen when unpacking the entire archive or single selected file are Fixed now.
How to Install?
- Download Apk from below Link.
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- Done. Enjoy!