Now you can download torrent files using IDM, Yes with Internet download manager easily with online tools which help you to download faster.
Well, I say YES! Of course.
In this tutorial, I will explain how to download torrent files with IDM with 10 times faster as compared to the torrent download manager.
With the help of latest Cloud sharing websites, Downloading torrent files with IDM is easier now. There are many Paid and Free Torrent Download Sites which permit you to transfer any torrent files directly via your browser.
Advantages Of Downloading Torrent Files With IDM:
- IDM(Internet Download Manager) can accelerate download speed up to 10 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
- It helps to achieve the best acceleration performance.
- If the torrent blocked in your country, still you can download just by configuring proxy in your IDM.
- You can download torrents with IDM so that, can get maximum downloading speed even if the torrents has less number of seeds.
- No need to worry about torrent health.
- We can schedule downloads as per our requirement.
Method And Websites To Download Torrent Files With IDM:
Follow my step by step tutorial, and then you can be easily able to download Torrent Files With Internet Download Manager.
Zbigz | Best way to Download Torrent files using IDM (Internet Download Manager):
- Go to zbigz.com
- Sign up for a free account and verify that account.
- You will see homepage. [screenshot]
- After clicking on go button, you will see following popup windows [screenshot]
- Click on the free button you will be redirected to the following screen and click on zip file [screenshot]
- Now here click on start download button and your download will begin with full speed.
Boxopus | Download Torrents directly to your Dropbox:
- Go to boxopus.com
- Create an account or you can sign up through any social network and can start downloads with IDM.
- Follow the screenshot to download the torrent directly to your Dropbox. [screenshot]
- Now from Dropbox, you can download torrent files with IDM.
PCloud | Your Files Everywhere:
- Sign up here and get your cloud ready.
- You can collect your data online. [screenshot]
- It allows up to 20 GB storage Space for free. If you want more facilities, you can switch to a premium plan.
Filestream | Safe Online Storage:
- Go to filestream.me
- Click on download torrent. [screenshot]
- Paste your link or browse torrent from the computer. [screenshot]
- After that click on download button. Copy the link to the clipboard, and then paste it into IDM. Your torrent will start downloading with IDM.
Putdrive | The world’s 1st Online Cloud Downloader:
- Go to Putdrive.com
- Create an account or You can sign up using your Facebook account. After successful account creation follow this screen. [screenshot]
- Just click on next and get your file ready.
So, this is my guide on " How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM".If you have any questions, please comment below, I will be happy to help you.